Is a person empowered under provincial or state legislation to administer and witness the swearing of oaths or solemn affirmations in the taking of affidavits for any potential legal matter.

  • AFFIDAVIT OF SINGLE STATUS - a solemn declaration stating that you are not married. In the event you are divorced or widowed, you need to establish the date it happened.
  • CONSENT FOR MINORS TO TRAVEL  - Follow this indications from the Canadian Government to prepare a letter of consent for your children to travel. When completed, bring it to us to sign and seal it.
  • AFFIDAVIT OF TRANSLATOR - If your translation is truthful, accurate and exact, you must ensure it by issuing an affidavit of translator which legally binds you in the event of any claim arises regarding the translation job.
  • LETTER OF INVITATION- To issue a visitor visa, some countries require a letter of invitation. Please, follow this indications from Immigration-Refugee-and Citizenship Canada.
  • COPY CERTIFICATION BY DOCUMENT CUSTODIAN - Certified copies of valuable and irreplaceable documents can be issued by means of an Affidavit of Copy Certification by Document Custodian.
  • IF YOU HAVE A DOCUMENT READY TO BE SIGNED - Then book an appointment so we can process your form.
  • WILL YOUR TRANSLATION BE EFFECTIVE IN OTHER COUNTRY?- You need to authenticate it prior to submitting the papers to your embassy.

Please, send your message

© Copyright 2014 - A Division of Hola Translations- All Rights Reserved